Sunday, February 28, 2016

Back From the Undead...Maybe

Hi there everybody! Wow, holy shit! It's me, Sara! Yes, im still alive, and it's been a long, LONG time since I've written here. 2 years actually since I posted my departure and put my blog into retirement, TWO YEARS! I just thought about it tonight and decided to check and see if it was even still here; although I don't ever remember taking it down! Lo and behold, here it is. Oh, the nostalgia.

Yes, this blog is going to remain retired. I was absolutely amazed by the fact that I was still getting page views, in all honesty. I really was. The good news though; is that I am considering starting over and making a new blog, as I really miss writing about my daily life and misadventures as a submissive wife. Which, yes, I'm more than happy to report, I still am, and my Husband and Sir and I are well. We are still very much living and active in the lifestyle but our relationship and dynamic has undergone some major changes; which is why I feel a complete restart and reintroduction is necessary. We've grow by leaps and bounds together and I'm not completely sure you could or should call us and what we do and who we are DD anymore. We've gone beyond that in some ways so the Capital K in our "Kink" is larger than ever in fact. Maybe I'll tell you guys all about it if and when I decide to get a new blog up and running; but be patient, that may take me a bit (few weeks, few months?) Not really sure.

In the meantime, I just wanted to check in and say hello. (She LIVES!) I was honestly just going to finally delete this blog, but I will keep it up as a means of posting new info concerning new blog details and so on and so forth. I haven't spoken to any of you in literally years- so the only other thing I can say right now is that I hope you are all well also, and still happy and kinking on, despite life's daily grind and drama. I'm not sure how many of you would still even be interested in following me after learning about the various ways in which our marriage has changed; but if I do choose to hit the "Restart" button; as I have before many times in the past; I hope to still see most of you there, as well as possibly some new faces too!

For now-
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment